Migrate Deprecated Custom Jobs to Step-Based Jobs
A tool is now available to migrate your deprecated custom jobs to the step-based system. Since this needs to be activated by a support agent, I am unable to test this tool out myself (and I have no projects that need it)
Feel free to poke me on Slack with screenshots and feedback on this new tool!
Use a Unified URL for Your On-Demand Sandboxes
A new set of URLs is introduced to make it easier to access sandboxes and not think about which cluster they are part of. For example:
There is already an automatic redirect in place to make this transition easier.
Data Retention Has New Limits
I don’t have much to say about this because it is a cleanup update. Making sure the platform works according to regulations, these updates are good for staying compliant.
One hundred eighty days is more than enough to see what and when replication was done in the job history.
Orders from Stored Information with Salesforce Payments
To create an order from a previous order, use the SalesforcePaymentsMgr.confirmPaymentIntent (order, paymentMethod, statementDescriptor) class and method from the B2C Commerce Script API. Data from the previous order is retrieved to create the order. No customer interaction is required.
Configure a Max-Age for HSTS
A new option for us to configure the max-age ourselves for the HSTS setting. We could already do this in the eCDN, but now we can also do this in instances without it.
OCAPI & SCAPI
Property Selector Key Error Identifier
This a minor update that will make sure that you don’t waste hours looking in places nothing is wrong. Making a typo (in a URL) happens far too often, and a clear error message to point you in the right direction is vital.
Basket Flash Validation Update
Use Selectors with Expressions
Also an update to the Property Selection system to correctly handle markup in the values.
Some great new ideas were submitted!
In the update downtime for the past two months, some time was spent fixing reported issues!
Updated Cartridges & Tools
code watchsubcommand to watch and upload cartridges by @clavery in #93
- adds finish feature lifecycle method by @clavery in #91
- adding oauth scopes support to environment for implicit and client_credentials by @clavery in #92
- adds custom preference support to instance info by @clavery in #95
parseConfighelper to get configuration in a headless/non-CLI environment (web, testing, other tools, etc)
- Various SLAS related adjustments, documentation improvement, added callbackURIs (#318)
- Add support for limiting and expanding results of org:list (#286)
- Expose more org level properties through org:list (#287)
- Remove default roles assigned to newly created users (#301)
- Add support for Sandbox API gateway (#322)
- Fix/rewrite staging hostnames (#324)
- Add support for resetting user (#330)
- Enhancements for managing uses (last login date, filter users by org) (#336)
- Various dependency updates (#281, #284, #293, #298, #311, #325, #326, #328)