It is a slow period in B2C Commerce Cloud update land as no significant releases happen during the holiday period. But updates still occur in other places!
In this article, I consolidate all the updates I have found across the different areas encompassing Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud.
PWA Kit v2.3.0
Some other noteworthy changes (besides bugfixes):
- New Einstein API activities
- Updated the demo ODS instance URL
- Performance improvement on the Managed Runtime
An upgrade guide is available if you are already working with the PWA Kit and need to update to this version.
Even though there are no “big releases”, bugfix releases still happen in this period.
Some new ideas made their way to the IdeaExchange!
Updated Cartridges & Tools
- Support for the new India live environment. Use this environment with the corresponding India location-based live endpoint.
- A custom Business Manager configuration page.
- New supported payment method: UPI.
- Fixed some ApplePaySession errors in non-safari browsers
- Fixed order locking issue. Only update supported hook order status via hook, handle the rest of the statuses on redirect.
- fix cart merge error due to session bridge failing when client IP header name is not set by @sandragolden in #53
- issue #41 : restore session custom attributes after session bridge by @sandragolden in #54
- Add support for ECOM 18.10 by @vcua-mobify in #59
- Document allow listing POD IP address by @johnboxall in #63
- Fix SLAS Logout issue by @shethj in #64
- Run login flows only if request method is ‘GET’ by @shethj in #69
- Fix refresh_token value undefined in browser cookies by @shethj in #70
- Fix merge basket call returns 409 Conflict error if guest user has no basket by @shethj in #66
- Release/v6.3.0 by @shethj in #71
prettierin CI by @johnboxall in #67